Date: 06th December 2015
Username: tella27
Full Name:
City, State, Zip:Rockford IL (Machesney Park 61115)
Selling or Wanted Price: $5000 OBO Possible trade for Iroc R/T or late Shelby Daytona

Description: I have a 1987 Shelby GLHS #369 CLEAN TITLE. Car is SOLID - rust free, only 1 small door ding, all Shelby parts are on the car and in great shape including the Koni shocks. Car has a build 88 IC turbo engine with less than 100 miles on it - new rebuild trans A555 trans with less than 25 miles on it.
88 block bored .020 over with t2 forged crank and rods.
Vienolia Pistons
ARP rod bolts as well as main and head studs
Crank Scraper
New oil pump
Remanufactured head
New exhaust manifold
t3/t4 Super 46 Turbo from FWD Performance (has a little play in it)
3" downpipes that dumps behind the front drivers side tire
+40 injectors
Stage 5 calibrated computer
FMIC w/3" piping into intake
K&N filter
braided oil and coolant lines
MSD 6A and Blaster 3 coil
New alternator
New Power Steering pump
Turbo XS BOV
Rebuild A555 trans with OBX LSD
New t2/t3 clutch and pressure plate by Gary Donovan
All new poly bushings
255 Fuel pump
Auto Meter Boost, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure and EGT gauges
Brembo Rotors

Buyer have have the stock bottom end and trans if wanted. I believe the stock IC in the trunk as well

ALL SHELBY PARTS ARE THERE
Shelby Valve cover
Rims
Koni shocks
Shift knob
Steering wheel
Dash Badge
Shelby distributed Shelby Decals (bought from Shelby)

The not perfect:
Car has been sitting for some time so the tires aren't holding air like they use to - two tires on the front are almost brand new. The paint has faded over time and needs to be redone to look brand new (the decals have already been purchased and come with the car). Interior needs to be cleaned but no rips, tears or worn out seats all CS seats. Headliner is starting to bubble and hang down but sunroof DOES NOT leak. Car starts and drives but its pretty loud due to the exhaust so recommend trailer for pick up.

This is a VERY nice car and with a little TLC this could be a sweet car to cruise around. The original seller had started building this car to be a track car but ended up getting a Shelby Mustang and lost interest in the GLHS. I bought it a few years ago and besides changing the trans and cleaning the wiring up its just sat in storage. I have since moved to Chicago for work and in no way would I want this car with me in the city for people to bump into or steal.
I have tons of pics and can send more once i go back for the holidays. Please feel free to shoot me an email or text.

I will try to figure out how to post pics on here but at the moment I have no clue - sorry. Have them on my phone if need right away