Thread: 86 LeBaron GTS

86 LeBaron GTS

Date: 16th November 2015
    Username: trannybuster
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: 48464
    Selling or Wanted Price: 4000.00

Project car, from Texas, underhood paint satin black and the shell is silver. The doors, fenders and hatch need painting, and I have most of the paint, all doors(8) and fenders(4) are rust free. Comes with short block with forged internals...rods, crank and Venolia pistons. The head was ported by Tyler Valant ((spelling..?)) and it has a custom two piece with 70mm tb. I do have a set of side skirts to go with car. Comes with tons of parts, spare common block, S60 turbo, TU cast header. Setup for 555 stick, has pedal, shifter cables and shifter installed but needs clutch cable and the little bracket that mounts to the inner fender. Have wide-band and misc gages...as well as brand new TU STG3 clutch setup, non-sprung hub. Have a few transmission that go with it, 3.77 large spline and 555 small spline, axles etc etc......have no time or desire to finish. Just the head/F3 cam/turbo/intake costs some loot. WHen the engine was in the charger it pulled from 3000-7000 like a freight train...also comes with large Isuzu inter-cooler and misc pipes, HKS blow valve, the list goes on. Pics coming...photobucket. Not interested in piecing out just yet. Bring a good sized trailer!!

Re: 86 LeBaron GTS

Quote Originally Posted by trannybuster View Post
    Date: 16th November 2015
    Username: trannybuster
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: 48464
    Selling or Wanted Price: 4000.00

Project car, from Texas, underhood paint satin black and the shell is silver. The doors, fenders and hatch need painting, and I have most of the paint, all doors(8) and fenders(4) are rust free. Comes with short block with forged internals...rods, crank and Venolia pistons. The head was ported by Tyler Valant ((spelling..?)) and it has a custom two piece with 70mm tb. I do have a set of side skirts to go with car. Comes with tons of parts, spare common block, S60 turbo, TU cast header. Setup for 555 stick, has pedal, shifter cables and shifter installed but needs clutch cable and the little bracket that mounts to the inner fender. Have wide-band and misc gages...as well as brand new TU STG3 clutch setup, non-sprung hub. Have a few transmission that go with it, 3.77 large spline and 555 small spline, axles etc etc......have no time or desire to finish. Just the head/F3 cam/turbo/intake costs some loot. WHen the engine was in the charger it pulled from 3000-7000 like a freight train...also comes with large Isuzu inter-cooler and misc pipes, HKS blow valve, the list goes on. Pics coming...photobucket. Not interested in piecing out just yet. Bring a good sized trailer!!
    2500.00....after that it gets parted....I know I know..pics.