Thread: rebuilt 525 w heim joint linkage and various other Turbomopar parts

Garrett booster

rebuilt 525 w heim joint linkage and various other Turbomopar parts

Date: 08th November 2015
    Username: boboli
    Full Name:Matt Miller
    City, State, Zip:Tucson Az 85710

I've come to realize that my Omni is pretty much done and that a lot of the parts I've been storing for years, are never going to get used. I'm looking to sell this stuff in the hopes it will get some use in other's projects.
    All parts are plus shipping. Paypal preferred.

Edit- I only have the 525 transmission left. No shifter, brackets, or rods- $100obo
    This is the quoted text from my previous ad for this transmission from a couple years ago-
    I have the 525 out of my omni that I would like to sell if any one is interested. I had it rebuilt in 2002 when I first got my car. I did not get the car running till 2009 and since then, I have put less than 3k miles on it. The transmission works great. I removed it because I wanted to take my car to the track more and knowing the weakness of the 525 for this, I didn't want to waste the $600 I paid to rebuild it. I switched to a 523.
    I replaced all the seals on the trans since '09( after it sat for 7 yrs). The only problem is the bolt hole for the transmission to the block near the starter has a piece missing out of it. There is still enough material for the bolt to tighten to. This is the way I got the transmission.

89 Lebaron T1 smec $40

Cb equal length intermediate shaft. Basically the piece that goes from the tranny to the equal length axle. Never used it since I bought it. Turns smoothly by hand but its condition is unknown. sold

1986 omni DS taillight lense. It's in good shape. No cracks. Only thing obvious to me is the silver trim paint that goes around the edges has worn off. $25

1984 Daytona cable shifter with cables and transmission bracket for 525. This is in great shape. The shifter and cables move smoothly. It comes with the bracket that bolts to the transmission to hold the cables. I think I'm missing the clips to retain the cables to the bracket. $50

88 Daytona cable shifter and transmission bracket for 520. N0 CABLES! $25

86 log T1 turbo 2 wire idle motor. There is only about an inch of wire coming out of this. Unknown condition. Sold

T2 injectors- used. I have 2 sets of 4. $25 for 1 set

2 T1 injectors- used. $5 each

T1 log turbo compressor housing. Wheel not included. $20

87 T1 wastegate- used $20

2 turbo valve cover. 1 painted black. the other was clear coated. Both probably need refinishing. $15

T1 stock throttle body $10

Pt Cruiser turbo front spindles. I was going to use them to adapt the omni to larger brakes but decided against it due to cost. Bought these from a Jy years ago. Unknown mileage. $50 for both
    just found the receipt. from a 06 pt turbo gt auto.

525 main shaft with gears and other parts. $20 or make an offer. I took apart a 525 years ago and just have this left. I think its the main shaft but I could be wrong. It should be complete. Consider it for parts only. I could separate pieces if you don't need the whole part. sold!

Please Pm me if you have questions, offers, pictures,etc.

I will be traveling to San Diego on Thanksgiving weekend 2015, if someone wants to meet up there or along the way, you could save on shipping.
    Last edited by boboli; 11-20-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Re: rebuilt 525 w heim joint linkage and various other Turbomopar parts

Great transaction from Matt. Free bump for a good seller.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]