Date: 06th November 2015
Username: ILIKESHELBYS
Full Name: Steven Seale
City, State, Zip: Smyrna, GA 30082
Price: $99.00 + $17.50 SHIPPING (US only)

Description: Now here is something I hope you will really like! Want to improve the quickness of your shift in a 4 or 5 speed L-body car such as the Dodge Shelby Charger, Omni, Horizon, Scamp, Rampage or Shelby GLHS car? Then pick up one of my upgraded L-body shifter assemblies that has been modified to reduce the shift travel down from 5.5" to just 4" across opposite gears. (Like from 1st to 2nd or 3rd to 4th or 4th to 5th.) That is about 30% less travel but it frankly feels like more to someone that has been driving the same car quite a while. You get use to the long throw of the standard shift and this feels really short and tight. The shifting effort feels the same with very little noticeable increase in shifting effort. It just feels so much nicer.

What you will get in exchange for your old but working exchange shifter is: a completely rebuilt and refurbished unit that has the quick shift option already installed. I disassemble the complete assembly, refinish all the metal parts, clean and lubricate the rotator ball, springs and reverse lockout mechanism. The shift rod is repainted and baked, the other plates are also refinished and baked as well. High quality silicone based grease is used on the entire moving mechanism. Everything needed for the installation is included.

This is a plug-n-play system that works with the OEM shift mount and either the factory shift rod tube or the upgraded heim system with oil-lite bronze bushings installed.

I have units completely refurbished and upgraded currently available for exchange and ready to ship to your home or garage.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A KIT, QUICK SHIFT SHIFTER ARRIVES COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED AND READY TO INSTALL.

You can buy them by either of these two methods:

1. Send me a PayPal directly. For direct payments, my verified PayPal ID is: payments@workfromhomesystems.com Be sure that your correct shipping address is included or add it to the PayPal comment to seller box when sending your payment.

2. Use the PayPal button on my simple web page that I created with a PayPal link on it.
The web page to read more about them and use the paypal link is located at: http://www.turbododgeparts.com/html/quick_shifter.html

All quick shifters are shipped via USPS priority mail, fully insured, with delivery confirmation and electronic delivery tracking. Delivery to your door is typically 5-10 days.

Thanks for looking,
Steven / ILIKESHELBYS