Date: 06th November 2015
Username: ILIKESHELBYS
Full Name: Steven Seale
City, State, Zip: Smyrna, GA 30082
Price: $119.00 w/FREE SHIPPING (US only)

Description: Now here is something I hope you will really like! I make these snap on, high grade hardened steel shift rods for the Dodge, Chrysler and Plymouth L-body cars. They are direct replacements for the OEM shift rods with the plastic ends that come apart after years of shifting and typically at the worst possible time leaving you stranded or stuck in a gear.

They are a steel ball and socket style, installation takes just minutes, they simply snap in place...and they are never going to pop off or wear out. This set includes both shift rods and the long shift tube connector. The two pre-assembled l-body shift rods have a double lock ball and cap style end which directly replaces your factory rods. There is no need for any drilling, grinding, cutting, or thread tapping. You just pop off your old rods and pop on the quick fit rods, over the existing lever ball studs, it’s that easy.

The set will arrive fully assembled, adjusted and setup for immediate use, installation takes just a few minutes and requires only common hand tools like a flat head screwdriver and a single wrench. The screw driver is used to pop off your old rod ends and the wrench to loosen/tighten the jam nut on the shift tube connector.

This setup will restore the exact shift feel of your Dodge 5 speed L-body car and give you long lasting, extra tough durability. The rods and levers are finished in 500* gloss black engine enamel that is then UV baked for additional hardness. This is not a “kit”, this set is delivered complete, assembled and adjusted.

I have been making and selling these rods now for over a year and have sold several dozen sets, and each time they were a perfect fit and the turbo Dodge enthusiast was always happy with the end result and ease of installation. This is the easy solution to performing the heim joint upgrade that was so common before these became available. I also make two version of the heim joint sets but since I started offering these I have not sold any of the heim systems. Here is a picture of the set which I call the "Quick-Fit" replacement shift rod set.

You can buy them by either of these two methods:

1. Send me a PayPal directly. For direct payments, my verified PayPal ID is: payments@workfromhomesystems.com Be sure that your correct shipping address is included or add it to the PayPal comment to seller box when sending your payment.

2. Use the PayPal button on my simple web page that I created with a PayPal link on it.
The web page to read more about them and use the paypal link is located at: http://www.turbododgeparts.com/html/shift_rods.html

All shift rods are shipped via USPS priority mail, fully insured, with delivery confirmation and electronic delivery tracking. Delivery to your door is typically 5-10 days.

Thanks for looking,
Steven / ILIKESHELBYS