Hey all, 1989 Factory Turbo a555 Caravan owner here! 197,xxx miles.

The ManVan has served me well the past year in the stock form + custom 2.5" side exit exhaust. Over the winter I have time and a shop to overhaul the beast into a much faster, but still reliable Race Wagon. I use this van for my Photography Expeditions and it needs to be capable of cross country travel, like it does right now.

Essentially what I believe I need (but not limited to) is this:

1) .46 or similar Hybrid turbo, bolt-on is ideal, but weldable is okay.

2) All components necessary to allow the turbo to work, oil lines, fittings, couplings, WGA, BOV, swingvalve, etc...

3) +20 or +40% Injectors are needed, likely the +40's.

4) Walbro 255 for 1989 application and necessary fittings please.

5) Clutch or clutch kit with pressure plate to handle 400tq.

6) IC unit that can go in place of AC unit. AC unit, plumbing, and radiator are removed and I need to find something to put in that spot and the necessary tubing.

7) 3bar MAP, GM or does the caliber srt-4 work as well?

8) Finally, someone to tune the vehicle when all said parts are on the van. Looking for maximum reliability and street fun, not a record et. Who's ideal for this, boostbutton, or ?

9) IMPORTANT components before this swap, engine rebuild. Not sure what all actually will need to be replaced, but I assume a full engine gasket kit would be ideal. If the pistons and crank are fine, what power can they hold, should I get new rings as well and which ones. Anyone with forged internals for a deal I am interested.

The GRAND-PLAN and hope is to budget this rebuild-build to around $1000 total in parts, labor will be handled separately. So, anyone with some deals, or parts laying around that can help me out, or if I should just buy NEW, please point me in the right direction. smile emoticon I am in cahoots with Joe as well, and these are the ideal parts he suggested for a nice DD 13.0 van that I had asked for.

Thanks everyone!