Thread: "'WANTED'" complete intercooler set up

Hybrid booster

Cool "'WANTED'" complete intercooler set up

I am looking for a complete stock intercooler set up for a 89 Daytona in good condition or mint condition lmk thx!

Hybrid booster

Re: "'WANTED'" complete intercooler set up

anybody?

turbo addict

I have the upper intercooler hoses for $10 + shipping if you're interested.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...etc&highlight=

turbo addict

I do have a NOS 87-89 TII radiator available. I'm not turbo teasing you either (lol). I have some nice or NOS intercooler brackets to go with it. Don't have any NOS intercoolers, but have plenty of used G/H/J/Q body intercoolers. Not giving the radiator away though, as I paid a bunch for it. I had it listed for sale on this forum back a couple years ago. Here is a link to the ad. [HTML http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...-H-J-Q-bodies][/HTML]
    PM me if you interested.
    I may have a very good used one available too. It is an aftermarket (Modine TII) radiator. Used but extreme low mileage & in excellent shape. I'll have to look for that one though in the garage attic.
    Todd
    Last edited by 4 l-bodies; 10-24-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: link no workie

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by 4 l-bodies View Post
    I do have a NOS 87-89 TII radiator available. I'm not turbo teasing you either (lol). I have some nice or NOS intercooler brackets to go with it. Don't have any NOS intercoolers, but have plenty of used G/H/J/Q body intercoolers. Not giving the radiator away though, as I paid a bunch for it. I had it listed for sale on this forum back a couple years ago. Here is a link to the ad. [HTML http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...-H-J-Q-bodies][/HTML]
    PM me if you interested.
    I may have a very good used one available too. It is an aftermarket (Modine TII) radiator. Used but extreme low mileage & in excellent shape. I'll have to look for that one though in the garage attic.
    Todd
    little rich for my blood

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by turbo-tease View Post
    little rich for my blood
    I understand, everyone has a budget. I have several well used TII radiator assemblies available too. Consider them cores, needing a re-core. $75 plus shipping. I can pretty much get that for them in scrap or parting them out.
    Todd

Recore is gonna run you like 200$ in addition to the 75 hes asking. The high efficiency core and small shape all the rad shops want big bucks. I wanted to do one i had in the summer decided yea not worth it, bought a known used good unit

Hybrid booster

still looking

Hybrid booster

anyone else?

Garrett booster

I have this one from an 89 Lebaron should be same as what your looking for. Not certain if it's nice enough but it is certainly sound and just has the "Rust" from being 26yrs old that you can see in pictures. I was actually gonna post an add looking to trade items I have for a 2piece intake with fuel rail. Saw your ad and thought I'd post here too. I'm willing to sell out right what I have but looking for the 2 piece as well. Let me know if interested. I sold my last one for $150 plus shipping. That work for you?

turbo addict

I have an intercooler, and upper/lower hoses. Set up for a cold air intake with an ebay blow off valve in the upper hose to replace the factory air box.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

Hybrid booster

Quote Originally Posted by shackwrrr View Post
    I have an intercooler, and upper/lower hoses. Set up for a cold air intake with an ebay blow off valve in the upper hose to replace the factory air box.
    how much

- - - Updated - - -

any pics?

turbo addict

100 shipped? Probably 35 of that will be shipping.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Ill throw in another blowoff valve that has the same flange. Both fake greddy's but both worked well on 15 or so psi.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman141 View Post
    I have this one from an 89 Lebaron should be same as what your looking for. Not certain if it's nice enough but it is certainly sound and just has the "Rust" from being 26yrs old that you can see in pictures. I was actually gonna post an add looking to trade items I have for a 2piece intake with fuel rail. Saw your ad and thought I'd post here too. I'm willing to sell out right what I have but looking for the 2 piece as well. Let me know if interested. I sold my last one for $150 plus shipping. That work for you?

Garrett booster

Sorry for the broken up messages. But the surface rust you can see is actually the bottom bracket. Both radiator and cooler are in pretty good shape. Hope this helps