I need the input of guys who have gone thru this dilemma.

I own an '87 LeBaron, 2.2L TI. Since I've owned the car the head gasket, rear brake line, all drum hardware and shoes, front brakes and rotors, front wheel bearings, headlight cover and window motors, water pump, timing belt, shift cables and two tires have been replaced, all for brand new goodies. Also, the turbo was rebuilt and boosts the way God intended! The catch? Car was involved in a black ice incident, suffered cosmetic front end damage. It has been fully replaced but the car is two-tone paint now. The car is rusty, not horribly, but rusty. THis has been my daily driver for almost 2 years and I love it.

As fate would have it, an '87 Lancer ES has found its way to my garage... This one is black on black, minimal rust 2.2L TI as well. Fully optioned (digi dash, power everything, 12 button EVIC, overhead digital console, etc.). Aside from this info, the condition of the rest of the car is unknown and will probably require some work (not a problem).

But as the wife would have it, I may have to choose between one of the cars. It's on this decision that I need some advice... I know people out there have had to make this tough decision, how do you see it?