Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rossion

Hybrid booster

Re: Rossion

Mine was the same quoted price. $700, same as MPI. Think mine had one brake rotor on it as well. Missing starter and fuel rail, but otherwise comeplete. I may have paid less since I negotiated a price for a large pile of stuff.

Garrett booster

[QThUOTE=polopharm;10

92978]Will

keep you posted about pbir , going back up tomorrow, need to find an engine wiring harness to extend mine.
    If I don't find one this is what I am looking for. Going to tidy up wiring , and moved ecu to area behind the engine compartment, the weird useless rear trunk thing.

Will also check that stuff got shipped out.

Did anyone buy a NOS engine n tranny from these guys , if so how much was it ?

Thanks.[/QUOTE

That funny trunk thing is for golf clubs...the MT900 has it also.

Hybrid booster

Found a nos engine harness, will be back up there tomorrow to check on the parts they need to ship out.
    Gonna look for some front subframes. Anyone need anything else let me know.

Garrett booster

street legal production vehicles were required to have a trunk.

ill be racing the series2 hammerhead at the NASA event at daytona on october 31st and nov 1st. stop by and say hi!

www.moslerredux.com

Slugmobile & MeanMini Caretaker Turbo Mopar Contributor wheming's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jacob mosler View Post

ill be racing the series2 hammerhead at the NASA event at daytona on october 31st and nov 1st. stop by and say hi!

www.moslerredux.com
    That's awesome.
    Thanks for sharing that link Jacob!
    Looks like you have some cool stuff going on.
    Any plans to fix up that srt4 engined Consulier? Would love to see that in action.
    Last edited by wheming; 10-08-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    Wayne H.

'91 Dodge Spirit ES 2.5L turbo 5spd
    '05 PT GT 2.4T HO autostick (RIP)
    '89 Plymouth Acclaim 2.5L turbo auto, "Slugmobile" yes, THE Slugmobile!
    '89 Dodge Caravan SE 2.5L turbo auto, "Mean Mini" yes, Gus' Mean Mini! (Current best 11.699 @ 114.43 mph! - Oct 15th, 2022 Cecil County Dragway, MD)
    MeanMini dragracing videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...URZLB1RxGYF6vw
    and other cars, trucks and motorcycles
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SlugmobileMeanMini

turbo addict

www.moslerredux.com
    Is this still a rule? Do you know? Just wondering as it's a pretty strange requirement! LOL

Oh, and thanks for the link! I wish I could make it...come on over to the west coast!

Hybrid booster

www.moslerredux.com
    I gotta see if my schedule will let that happen. I'd love to come out and see you run and chat a bit.
    I'm loving the black on the Intruder by the way. Looks like a blackbird.

What rims are those on the #6 hammerhead ?

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    I gotta see if my schedule will let that happen. I'd love to come out and see you run and chat a bit.
    I'm loving the black on the Intruder by the way. Looks like a blackbird.

What rims are those on the #6 hammerhead ?
    it was still a rule when the mt900 was designed, but im not sure if it is now.

most of the race consuliers used Revolution 3 piece wheels, and are about 9.5 inch wide

The SRT4 consulier is on the list, but unfortunately its not near the top of it.

Garrett booster

Daveskrab, has your sub-frame been delivered yet? On pins and needles waiting for some details.

Hybrid booster

Well, I do not have it yet. It's still at Rossion. I got the quote for shipping, and now I am having a hard time getting ahold of the parts manager again. Will try again tomorrow.

Garrett booster

I've tried reaching him for a number of things... Have yet to ever get a call back or any sort of response. Best of luck!

Ultimately, if you needed someone to go do and pick it up for you and have it shipped out, I'd be happy to help out.

Hybrid booster

I will run back up there on Monday or Tuesday to check on the subframe and windshields , anyone else waiting on parts ?

Garrett booster

I hear there is a hammerhead front end? I've tried calling them for weeks. Can't seem to get a call back from the parts guy. Also, do they have any MT900 seats? (might be a nice upgrade)

Hybrid booster

the seats are gone, Randy got the last one,,,Rossion is getting around to building more MT900"s they have a great looking race car in process, I will look for front ends etc, I did see several front clips but think just standard ones, How would you use one? Were the fronts not part of the monocoque? and thus be too structural to swap out?

I believe that Jacob picked up a lot of series 2 stuff recently as per Corey the parts guy(is that right Jacob?) I will be back early in the week. They have been very busy appearing at Rossion, no I am not the newest employee...

- - - Updated - - -

the seats are gone, Randy got the last one,,,Rossion is getting around to building more MT900"s they have a great looking race car in process, I will look for front ends etc, I did see several front clips but think just standard ones, How would you use one? Were the fronts not part of the monocoque? and thus be too structural to swap out?

I believe that Jacob picked up a lot of series 2 stuff recently as per Corey the parts guy(is that right Jacob?) I will be back early in the week. They have been very busy appearing at Rossion, no I am not the newest employee...

Garrett booster

I wouldn't think they're too structurally important. Especially if they have separated front clips, which implies they were made and then assembled. And if that's the case, I'll be able to graft it on to my crash test car to make it whole again.

Hybrid booster

Interesting! I'd have to look at my notes, there was a front clip in one of the upper containers almost pushing against the doors. Think it was a hammerhead.

Garrett booster

Quote Originally Posted by polopharm View Post

- - - Updated - - -

not sure what series 2 stuff you mean. i have taken a look at some of the old stuff but there isnt much i need and i hate going into those death mold containers!!!

there should be lots of unfinished mt900 seats.

i believe the hammerhead front end is grafted on. the only cars with front detachable clips were some of the race cars built in the later 90's (GT1 raptor, Raptor2k)

anyone bringing their consulier to http://nasa-se.com/2015Oct31.php ?

Hybrid booster

I saw a bunch of fiberglass seat shells. I was not sure what they came from. Didnt see any with the cool suede covers that say mt900

Garrett booster

not sure what series 2 stuff you mean. i have taken a look at some of the old stuff but there isnt much i need and i hate going into those death mold containers!!!

there should be lots of unfinished mt900 seats.

i believe the hammerhead front end is grafted on. the only cars with front detachable clips were some of the race cars built in the later 90's (GT1 raptor, Raptor2k)

anyone bringing their consulier to http://nasa-se.com/2015Oct31.php ?
    I was trying to make it, but it seems my new turbo and header don't fit between the block and frame rail. So I've got to figure something else out for now.

Hybrid booster

Sounds familiar, that was what happened to me. Had to re plumb a lot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast