Date: 12th September 2015
Username: 89FerrariShelby
Michael Kwiat
City, State, Zip: Suffield, CT 06078
Price: $150

So I have a 88 (86?) Turbo Convertible Lebaron stuck in my mothers driveway. The engine is blown (i believe the car was up for sale on here a while back). I am ready to send it to scrap, but sitting in the engine bay is a brandy new (less than 30 miles on it) 3 speed auto transmission rebuilt by Cliff Ramsdell himself. I don't know how to tell what "A" it is, but if you're interested and know how, I can look. I tried pulling it, but the car has been sitting for 4 years or so and everything in the wheel wells is rusted together. I got the driver side wheel well completely disassembled and tried to drop the transmission (all bolts i know of removed) but I don't think it's possible to get it out without removing the passenger side axle, and quite frankly i don't want to go through all that.

So... since i can't remember for the life of me what i paid (i think close to $300?) I'm offering up for $150 the once in a lifetime opportunity to come remove it from the car. Or if you want to just come grab the whole car that's even better. I'd bet you can get your $$ back from scrapping it. I have a title, but do not know where it is currently, so if you're going to need it to scrap the car, probably better to just come grab the transmission. At this point the opportunity cost is just not worth it and I want it gone, but don't want to scrap one of the last transmissions Cliff did before retiring and risk it being melted down or whatever they do.

Car is located in Suffield Connecticut. I'm only available to be here on weekends, and my mother would like it gone sooner rather than later. Feel free to email or call.