Hybrid booster

Cool 91 dodge shadow TURBO es convertible $1000 firm

Date: 12th August 2015
    Username: glht_omni
    Full Name:
    City, State, Zip: center point ia 52213
    Selling or Wanted Price: 1000 firm

[B]Description:
    located in center point iowa. 91 dodge shadow es convertible turbo automatic, 2.5L turbo automatic trans, rust free 105k miles, dodge only made about 2100 turbo convertible shadows between 91-92 so this is a pretty rare turbo model. clean car with glossy paint, brand new kuhmo esta tires with only 1k miles on them, on rare 92 blade wheels with all 4 center caps. runs and drives but has blow by and a lil wrist pin slap or a lifter tick, so it runs n drives but smokes a bit n has a lil noise from the wrist pin slap or lifter tick. has factory boost gauge and the convertible top boot cover for when its in the down position. i added a t2 intercooler from a shelby z daytona and reloacted the battery in the pass side trunk. full power options. has a brand new rfl blow off valve, pvc breather filter, cold air intake, all new vacuum lines, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fresh painted wrinkle black valve cover and valve cover gasket. brakes, suspension and everything else is good to go, doesnt need anything else. i would love to keep this car but i have 4 other turbo cars plus trucks n just not enough room. $1000 firm, price dropped from $1500 firm. looking for a quick sale, rims and tires are worth half of that alone. this is a fun n neat lil car to drive.
    37 pics available just click here http://s32.photobucket.com/user/jkp9...20turbo%20auto

Hybrid booster

Re: 91 dodge shadow TURBO es convertible $1000 firm

What condition is the convertible top and back window in? Deck lid looks to be damaged any other body damage? (rear bumper/tail lights)

Thanks,

Hybrid booster

Yea the trunk lid was dented a lil not sure how, I bought it that way. It opens n closes just fine. No other visible damage that I can find, but the hood and driver fender were replaced at some time, the under side of the hood is teal. The top n rear window are decent.. not perfect, but don't leak n goes up n down just fine. No clear coat or paint peel anywhere. Can't find any dings or dents besides the one on the trunk.

Hybrid booster

Will deliver up to 800 miles u pay gas for round trip n a uhaul dolly fee

Hybrid booster

Josh, how about you deliver for free to Tampa and I'll get you drunk on your "Vacation"?

Hybrid booster

Truck gets 15mpg n I just got off a 2 month vacation from Oregon cali Nevada Wyoming Michigan Tennessee n north Carolina I'm all vacationed out lol. I have a guy trying to get me to deliver to Atlanta right now.

Hybrid booster

When were you in Michigan? I just spent 2 weeks back home visiting the family. If you hadn't changed your number, I could have gotten a hold of you and maybe we could have hooked up for a beer. Just pulled your new number off this ad

Hybrid booster

Like the 1st week of Aug I was there for about 8 days mostly between harsens island n st. Clair county. Wish I would've known u were up there too bro.

Hybrid booster

I got up there on the 6th, lol

Maybe next time

Hybrid booster

Soon as I sell this shadow n voyager I'm moving with my 89 csx, 93 Daytona n 89 turbo caravan es back to Michigan, so ill be there when ya come up next time. Maybe timing will be right n we can go to the glsdac monthly meet at buffalo wild wings on 13 mile n mound.