Thread: 87 Lebarn turbo convertible takes down tuned Camaro

Threaded View

Garrett booster

87 Lebaron turbo convertible takes down tuned Camaro

So I work with a guy who is a total gearhead....and he is also a buffoon. Nice guy but talks more knowledge than he actually knows.

Anyway he has this 90 something Camaro that he has sunk about $25k into to ran on the strip. he also uses it to drive to work sometimes and does stupid dangerous stuff like donuts in the employee parking lot and running over speedbumps and pretending he will run people over.

He HATES Mopar and laughed at my Sofia (my Lebaron) saying its junk and he could beat it in his Camaro in giving me a 500 foot headstart.

So we both leave work and there is a stoplight and I am at it with the roof down listening to AC/DC when he pulls next to me and challenges me to drag.

Now I LOVE Sofia but I know theres no way a stock Lebaron turbo convertible with an automatic can beat this strip car. However, I want to get him off my back so I say sure.

Right before the light turns green, "Thunderstruck" blasts on my stereo (its like my theme song). The light turns, I floor it, he floors it.......

200 feet later he blows his damn engine LOLOLOLOLOLOL and I soar past him giving him the finger. I mean literally it blew up his hood actually got all bent out of shape I have no idea what happened.

The car is now junk. $25k out the window. All because he had to show off.
    Last edited by TheSteve; 08-02-2015 at 10:01 PM.