Thread: New Minivan Record

Threaded View

Garrett booster

New Minivan Record

Well it took a long time, and I just barely got it, but my couple year battle to beat Terry (gasketmaster)'s old minivan record finally was achieved.

As most know, I'm not very active on the forums, but wanted to make the record pass known. Today my van went 11.759@115.34. Being that this was a record breaking run I wanted to make a backup run, to show it wasn't a fluke.

I let the van cool and about 30 min later made another pass. This time went 11.757@115.14. SO broke my own record...by .002 but hey, it's a win!!!

Now lets have all the haters chime in as yes, I was using the laughing gas as I always have. My build is the same as it always has been, I've just been trying to get that perfect blend of boost, timing, nitrous, track prep, temp, and wind. Today was a little warm, but otherwise perfect. Little to no wind, pretty sticky track, ran some cooler plugs so the van was really loving everything today and it showed.

I'll try and answer questions and comments in the post, but it's been a long day and I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Here is a link to the youtube video.
    http://youtu.be/lv-ReYlyDxE
    Last edited by Joe_Van_Duno; 07-27-2015 at 07:39 AM.