Thread: Cincinnati/Tri-State GTG

Mitsu booster

Cincinnati/Tri-State GTG

With the way the weather has been around here this summer (wet, it's raining right now), I may be wasting my time even suggesting a GTG, but here goes. My brother and I were talking about this yesterday at a car show and thought others in the area might be interested. Coney Island Amusement Park east of downtown Cincinnati will be having their annual Cruise-A-Polooza on Saturday September 5th. Weather permitting we are planning on taking our turbo Dodges there for the day.

In addition Cincy's best Cars and Coffee takes place just a few miles west of Coney Island every Saturday morning. I thought maybe we could get a group together to roll into the Cars and Coffee early that morning and blow all their minds with the awesomeness of the turbo Mopars. After a while there we could caravan east to Coney Island and do the same thing with their minds.

Here is a link to Coney Islands site with more information.

Coney Island Cincinnati | Event Calendar

Anyone interested post up here or PM me.
    Thanks
    Last edited by kensz; 07-27-2015 at 04:25 PM.

Re: Cincinnati/Tri-State GTG

Where you at Kenz? Jun 08,How come we ain't met already? Or have we?

Mitsu booster

Re: Cincinnati/Tri-State GTG

I'm in the Colerain area and my brother is over in Mt. Washington. I've been a TD enthusiast since the beginning, bought my '86 Z new and owned a couple others over the years. We may of met over the years, been a member of the SDAC off and on over the years (currently off) including the Ohio Valley Chapter. Here's a pic of my Daytona and my brothers SC from earlier this summer, maybe you will recognize the cars.

I showed the car a lot thru the 1990's and early 2000 but then kind of lost interest in shows and basically just got the car out two or three time a year to drive it. I got back into showing the car a little more last year and this year I have decided to take all my cars to as many shows as I can. My brothers son has a nice '89 CSX that he is planning on bringing to Coney.