Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mopars at red barns

Hybrid booster

Re: Mopars at red barns

X2 for the pix ShelGame. Do we know who's '84 silver 'Page we're looking at? Greg, you know him?

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    X2 for the pix ShelGame. Do we know who's '84 silver 'Page we're looking at? Greg, you know him?

Yep, he's a friend of mine from South Bend. He's not on the forums much, but he is an SDAC member. The one with the pumpers right? It's a 2.2 carbed/auto truck. He's eventually going to do a TIII swap into it....

The sliver/black one is owned by a young man from Michigan. He's a nice guy as well. We parked beside each other last year.

Hybrid booster

Both fine specimens, Figured you'd know them, Thanks Pal. I still fantasize about hanging ah quad headlite front clip on the Scamp. lol, Jer.......... 1st chance I get to score the '84 clip for cheap it's happenin'

boostaholic Turbo Mopar Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarneycars View Post
    Both fine specimens, Figured you'd know them, Thanks Pal. I still fantasize about hanging ah quad headlite front clip on the Scamp. lol, Jer.......... 1st chance I get to score the '84 clip for cheap it's happenin'
    Awe man, don't ruin it... I contemplated the same thing years ago. I eventually came to my senses and realized the original nose is much better looking.

In all seriousness though, I didn't realize until mine was parked next to the silver one, how much difference there is behind the nose. The quad headlight nose gives you a lot more room to mount an intercooler & plumbing than the original nose, so if your looking to do that, the later nose is a better choice...

Hybrid booster

Did I say that, HO HO HO
    Last edited by bigbarneycars; 07-30-2015 at 04:01 PM. Reason: it's been duplicated

Hybrid booster

Did I say that, HO HO HO. I know a retired Chrysler Engineer in Dearborn, Mi. with a black '84 'Page. The intercooler in that little beast is so big and wide that the reservoirs create convex bumps in both left 'n rite inboard side head lite buckets. The only thing that really confuses me is that he's still knocking on the 12 second door after more then a few years. Only thing I can figure is that his R.T. sucks.....I'll let you know when I score the '84 clip, Jer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12