Greetings all,
I'm restoring my 86 Daytona Turbo Z and I have several questions on some minor issues that I'd like to take care of.

1 My wipers stopped working. Apparently, the bushing between the motor and linkages disintegrated. Without pulling it all apart, how many bushings are in the whole setup? The passenger side wiper stopped working first, then the driver side let go too. I'd like to replace all of them.

2 I need to replace the oil pressure sender. Mine works, but the nut won't tighten against the wire. A good used one is fine, don't feel like spending $40 on a gage that isn't all that accurate anyway. Anyone have one?

3 I need to replace my antenna cable. Where it plugs into the radio, the crimped end fell apart. I know the fender washer and nut are specific to models, but will any antenna cable from say a caravan, Aries, etc work? Anyone have one to sell?

4 I have a braided steel turbo coolant line, but it prevents me from using the factory air cleaner box. I want everything back to stock. Where is the best place to order that line these days?

5 My driver side door sags. I have the new hinge bushings and pins waiting to go in. An old hot rod fellow told me to snag a striker pin from the passenger side of a junker to replace my very worn driver's side striker pin. Anyone have one?

6 My passenger side T-top release lever does not stay flat like the drivers side does and should. This has resulted in some of my passengers banging their heads getting in and out of the car. Is there an adjustment on that lever to make it stay all the way up?

7 Finally, does anyone have a black driver's side visor?

Thanks for any and all help!
-Lee