I just started messing with this, so forgive me if this has been covered before. Warren helped me set up a t3 cal based on the +40 template to get me started. We scaled for 72's, set a staging limiter, lowered fan turn on/off temps and set the CEL knock light.

Here is what I'm experiencing so far:
-on cold start, it will fire, but it feels like it's loading up and has a cylinder or two misfiring. If I rev it a few times, it cleans up
-on warm start, sometimes it won't start at all. When I crank it, it will barely start to fire and immediately shut off. In all three instances it happened, it eventually started but after waiting and/or unplugging the SBEC power for a few seconds.
- cold idle is ok. It occasionally hunts a bit, but is usually fine. After driving for a few minutes, warm idle gets crazy. It will hunt for a bit and then slowly climb to between 2000-2300, go dead lean, and starts misfiring. Hit the gas/drive and it feels better, but at a stop light it goes right back to the beginning of that cycle.
- off throttle/decel - when the above idle issue is happening, it sometimes will not decel off throttle and will just maintain whatever rpm/speed it's at. When this happens, rpms will sometimes jump when I clutch it to shift.

I'm going to start hunting around tonight or tomorrow, but wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this and if so, what they did to address it.

Thanks,
Pat