Thread: cruise control switch. wiper/turn signal stalk mounted kind that fits k cars.

Boost, it's what's for dinner... Turbo Mopar Staff Aries_Turbo's Avatar

cruise control switch. wiper/turn signal stalk mounted kind that fits k cars.

like the title says, looking for a cruise control switch. adding cruise to my reliant. thanks.

brian

Quote Originally Posted by turbovanman
    This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

Re: cruise control switch. wiper/turn signal stalk mounted kind that fits k cars.

Black or chrome? I presume you need the 87+ smaller style plug.
    84 Laser XE TII A555 89 Caravan SE TIV A568

Re: cruise control switch. wiper/turn signal stalk mounted kind that fits k cars.

Black preferably. But I'll take anything. The body harness on the car is 88. The engine bay is 87. I'm ok with grafting it in.

This one is easy, I have myself to blame, I rush things, don't pay attention to gauges when I should, change to much stuff at once then expect miracles, the list is endless.

I should have a black one if one from a Daytona is the same

One from a Daytona is the same. I have a chrome one if Xtrempickup cant help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrempickup View Post
    I should have a black one if one from a Daytona is the same
    They are the same. How much shipped to 14569?

$13 shipped for the chrome one that I have.

Xtrempickup, did you have a black one?

Topdollar, I'll take yours just in case. Lemme know where to send the paypal.

Sorry got I lost, I have it, but no way to verify the part # if it would be right

Visit www.boostbutton.com... Turbo Mopar Contributor ShelGame's Avatar

Sorry to hijack, Brian. Is there pic of one of these? Will they fit an L-Body? If so, I'll have to find one myself. The GLH will need cruise...
    https://db.tt/SV7ONZpQ
    Rob Lloyd
    '89 Daytona C/S

2.5 T1 Auto
    13.24 @ 100.5mph
    NHRA #3728 AF/S

boostbutton.com
    tuning wiki

Sorry got I lost, I have it, but no way to verify the part # if it would be right
    What year daytona?

I'm not worried about modifying it some. I'm probably going to have to do that anyway cause it's going on a reliant that probably wasn't wired for cruise.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelGame View Post
    Sorry to hijack, Brian. Is there pic of one of these? Will they fit an L-Body? If so, I'll have to find one myself. The GLH will need cruise...
    I have crappy cell service but you can see pics of them on rockauto and cross reference part numbers. That's how I determined that I can use one from a 87 Daytona.

Brian, My PayPal is topdollar69@hotmail.com. Sorry for the delayed response, I've been up to my eyeballs in small engine repairs. My father in law has about a dozen gas powered lawn and garden machines that all needed fixing. I will be traveling this weekend, but should be able to ship it on Monday.

Thanks,

Ben Huebner

Its from an 89 style daytona, but it was on a 90 Masi cause hey used older style parts in their builds

Its from an 89 style daytona, but it was on a 90 Masi cause hey used older style parts in their builds
    What you want for it shipped to 14569?

Thanks, Brian

4221482,3747881,4342209,3747895 cruise and turn signal switch. fits various apps 1979-86

have 109 of them NOS . the switch is black /chrome. 45.00 plus shipping

www.arizonaparts.com

Tracking info sent through PayPal. You should see it in a couple of days, I sent it priority mail.