I was wondering if you anyone on here could point me in the direction to a decent shop in or around the Charlottesville VA area. I was relocated here about two years back from Chicago and I have just encountered my first major turbo dodge issue. I was taking my 1988 Daytona Pacifica (lots of mods) out for a nice Sunday drive through the Blue Ridge mountains and as I was climbing a huge elevation with high rpm's the car just died. I am pretty sure it was something major along the lines of a head gasket blowing, piston ring frying or something along those lines. I left most of my tools back in my shop in Chicago and I am therefore without the proper means to tear apart this engine here. I also don't have a driveway or garage to work on it so it would be out on the street. I am actually about to relocate again in the beginning of August and I would very much like to hopefully get this looked at and repaired before I leave so that I can drive it up. I am hopeful that someone on here might have a few pointers or could point me in the right direction towards a decent shop/mechanic in the area.

I have pulled the plugs and the furthest cylinder on the passenger side plug has oil on the plug. I replaced the plug and cranked it again and the new plug was again getting covered in oil. Car is a 2.2 with heavy mods.

+40 injectors
Walbdro 255
accufab fuel regulator
3 bar map senso
Air to water intercooler
K&N aftermarket custom intake
Super 60 garrett turbo
Stage 4 Cal
HKS blow off valave
New central vacuum block
MSD ignition wires + coil with HEI CAP

Thanks in advance!