Thread: Brand New BMF intake.

Garrett booster

Brand New BMF intake.

Date: 01st July 2015
    Username: lancerman23
    Full Name: JD
    City, State, Zip: Rexburg, Idaho, 83440
    Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.) jshelby30@gmail.com

Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition) 495$ shipped any where in the USA *free next day air shipping*

Description: Be very descriptive and accurate of the items to be sold.

This isn't getting much traction on the other website, I am hoping I can sell it here. Brand NEW BMF intake, still in the box.
    cannot use it because we are moving (car will be up for sale soon also) and these can't come with me. it does come with the BMF KSM, fully welded ready to go!
    this has never been installed!

*pay-pal, cash, certified bank check, or M.O. *

Allow 2-3 days before item would ship out to verify Funds. Will send tracking number as soon as i have receive payment.

*I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTO'S TO THIS THING, I CAN'T ADD ANY LINKS TO THE PICTURES, SO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!! I HAVE MULTPLE PICTURES IF YOU WOULD LIKE THEM PLEASE IM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND THEM ASAP!*

A photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.
    Last edited by lancerman23; 07-01-2015 at 02:12 PM. Reason: TRYING TO ADD PICTURES.