Thread: Go Fast 12valve 3.0 parts

turbo addict

Go Fast 12valve 3.0 parts

Date: 25th June 2015
    Username: Sundance 6g72
    Full Name: Joe Sirianni
    City, State, Zip: West Michigan
    Contact: PM me or direct email at Joseph.Sirianni88@gmail.com. I recommend Private messages here to keep a record of our communication.
    Price: Price will vary

Liquidating some of my SOHC stuff because its looking more and more like I will not be using them.

Cams (270*, can find more specs later or you can dig through this thread) $200 (plus shipping if I cant get them into a flat rate box).

Rear exhaust LOG manifold
    : perfect for crossover mounted turbos. Its not the greatest but it is much better than capping off the rear manifold like an idiot (I did that....) Price is $70. Shipping should be cheep

42# injectors: $110 shipped. These got me to 315hp on e85 without changing the fuel pressure. Even more power on pump 93.

Ebay turbo: Still worked when I pulled the motor and scrapped the car. This might not be worth selling. $50 plus shipping. Might fit into flat rate medium box. A turbo equal to this one can be had new for $120-150 but your mileage may vary. Not sure how this one lasted how well it did. Its a real CX Racing turbo.. not that that means much. I think the wheel sizes are similar to that of a GT30 (cant remember). Did 315hp at 14-16psi on a street tune.

A543 Parts: I have a trans that has 2nd gear issues and I also have a trans that is slightly taken apart that I was told has zero grinds. Price depends on what you want and how we plan on getting it to you.

Short throw shifter: $10 plus shipping. Just a stock shifter modified to have a shorter throw. (The actual pivot point was changed, I did not just make the shifter shorter. It works VERY well) I recommend it be used with solid shifter bushings.

Heads: LS1 retainers and locks, 3.3 beehive springs, new valve stem seals (low miles). The heads have a fresh valve grind and are very clean. Without cams $120 plus shipping, with cams $300 plus shipping.

Solid Transmission mount (the drivers side mount): This includes the polly insert and the mount itself, ready to drop into a chassis. $45 shipped

Solid Ed Kelly rear engine/trans mount (bobble strut replacement): $25 shipped

Ed Kelly turbo crossover mount $110 shipped

Other 12v 6g72 parts: I have a good amount of parts, just ask.

Photos can be sent or found in my build thread (its long) http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...pics-inside%29
    Last edited by Sundance 6g72; 06-25-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Hybrid booster

Re: Go Fast 12valve 3.0 parts

have any good intake spacers or a manual sbec for a 91 ?

boostaholic

RW's beater van needs some boost..

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    have any good intake spacers or a manual sbec for a 91 ?

the spacers I have are real 'ghetto'. two sets of .25" steal spacers held together with gasket maker paste and bolts. Its not very elegant but it worked. I would sell them for maybe $10 plus shipping. I recommend not using them simply because of how jank they are.

turbo addict

Rear log manifold is SOLD

Crossover, spacers, shifter are pending

I had that same turbo, it's actually a T04B H trim wheel and compressor housing. Mine lasted for awhile at 15 PSI, but when I ran 20 PSI it blew up in 500 miles. The turbine wheels on the ebay turbo's don't have enough inconel in them, so basically once the turbine wheel was spinning that fast it stretched out and started rubbing the housing which wiped out the bearings in a hurry.
    Last edited by moparzrule; 06-29-2015 at 07:29 AM.

turbo addict

it did 315hp with intake temps barely above ambient, I was happy.