Thread: Go Fast 12valve 3.0 parts

Threaded View

turbo addict

Go Fast 12valve 3.0 parts

Date: 25th June 2015
    Username: Sundance 6g72
    Full Name: Joe Sirianni
    City, State, Zip: West Michigan
    Contact: PM me or direct email at Joseph.Sirianni88@gmail.com. I recommend Private messages here to keep a record of our communication.
    Price: Price will vary

Liquidating some of my SOHC stuff because its looking more and more like I will not be using them.

Cams (270*, can find more specs later or you can dig through this thread) $200 (plus shipping if I cant get them into a flat rate box).

Rear exhaust LOG manifold
    : perfect for crossover mounted turbos. Its not the greatest but it is much better than capping off the rear manifold like an idiot (I did that....) Price is $70. Shipping should be cheep

42# injectors: $110 shipped. These got me to 315hp on e85 without changing the fuel pressure. Even more power on pump 93.

Ebay turbo: Still worked when I pulled the motor and scrapped the car. This might not be worth selling. $50 plus shipping. Might fit into flat rate medium box. A turbo equal to this one can be had new for $120-150 but your mileage may vary. Not sure how this one lasted how well it did. Its a real CX Racing turbo.. not that that means much. I think the wheel sizes are similar to that of a GT30 (cant remember). Did 315hp at 14-16psi on a street tune.

A543 Parts: I have a trans that has 2nd gear issues and I also have a trans that is slightly taken apart that I was told has zero grinds. Price depends on what you want and how we plan on getting it to you.

Short throw shifter: $10 plus shipping. Just a stock shifter modified to have a shorter throw. (The actual pivot point was changed, I did not just make the shifter shorter. It works VERY well) I recommend it be used with solid shifter bushings.

Heads: LS1 retainers and locks, 3.3 beehive springs, new valve stem seals (low miles). The heads have a fresh valve grind and are very clean. Without cams $120 plus shipping, with cams $300 plus shipping.

Solid Transmission mount (the drivers side mount): This includes the polly insert and the mount itself, ready to drop into a chassis. $45 shipped

Solid Ed Kelly rear engine/trans mount (bobble strut replacement): $25 shipped

Ed Kelly turbo crossover mount $110 shipped

Other 12v 6g72 parts: I have a good amount of parts, just ask.

Photos can be sent or found in my build thread (its long) http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...pics-inside%29
    Last edited by Sundance 6g72; 06-25-2015 at 01:16 PM.