First off, I'd just like to take a moment to say hi. I've been a member for a couple years, but I don't believe I've ever posted here. I just recently purchased the VNT Daytona that was for sale on this site.

Ok, so this is where I'm at, I've dropped the tank, and removed the 5 year old gas. The car idles much smoother now. I've also reset the timing because the position of the distributor had me concerned.

The previous owner has told me that the car started running rich when he had the boost button cal done. He sent it back, and was told that indeed, there were some parameters that needed adjusting. The corrections were made to the computer, but the car still ran rich. It looks like every sensor is new, also, every vacuum line and fitting is new. I'm not really sure where to look, but it has an AFPR. Also, the PO gave me copies of emails between him and the guy he bought it from, and that guy said that it has a ported intake and exhaust manifold. It also has what he called a large valve head, and also an underdrive pulley. I'm only stating that stuff, because I don't know how it would affect the cal on the computer. It also has an enforcer II turbo with 3 inch exhaust. The car also has a Taft S2 cam, manual boost controller, 3 bar map, +20 injectors, and hi flow fuel pump.
I've been looking into the underdrive pulley, and from what I've read, they're not such a great thing. Would that throw off the calibration on the computer?
The car also has 8.5mm wires, and vr5 plugs. A couple under hood pictures:

Maybe the computer is the problem, but I'd like to look at all other possibilities first. Thanks in advance for any help, I'm just not sure where to look with all the modifications that have been done.