Last fall I built a new built bottom end 2.0 for my turbo neon. I have since decided to convert the car back to NA. Car is to nice to cut up to meet my goals. The pistons I used are iffy and I don't feel right selling it. So I've got a built 2.0 with no home. I'm currently in the process of building my beater 89 CSX into a drag car. I was planning on doing a mild build on a 89 T2 I have this winter. But then I got thinking, why not use the 2.0. Way more power potential, and it's already built. But I think I would have to use a neon tranny correct? Then just build mounts and buy a dizzy adaptor. I have a nice MS1 unit I bought for the neon build I could use too. Undecided on turbo. I've got a 16g and a 20g. But I've also got a couple holset VGTs I'd like to try, if I can make one fit. I'm a little worried about using the smaller 2.0. But I'm planning some serious weight reduction.

Thoughts? I'm a fabricator by trade so making it fit isn't a issue. Mainly worried about the management side.