So I thought my boost issue I had experienced when I was at the track last was due to my spark gap being too large and the boost was blowing it out. Well here's whats going on now.
  1. Driving a co-worker to the next town over to pick up his motorcycle, got on the gas to show him what its got. Expectedly breaks up in boost/higher revs.
  2. Drive normal and get on the highway, engine running just fine.
  3. Look down about 5 miles later and notice "Power Loss" is illuminated and my charging gauge is pretty high.
  4. Turned my headlights on bright and made the gauge reading go down to the middle
  5. Turned them off and the needle went back up. Turned blower on, and it went back down.

From here, I now know that it has something to do with the charging system. I've had a similar issue before but don't recall how it was fixed. The alternator is externally regulated, so I imagine that the power module is the culprit. Checked codes and I got a code 46 and of course 55. I pulled up the Mini Mopar site and it said that the likely cause is a bad voltage regulator. Any thoughts before I start throwing money at it? Theres a big car show and I'd like it to be able to drive there without catching fire. Also, I'd like to not come back from this deployment just to fix my car again...