This will be a pretty simple write up with pics on how to install a TBI Steel Skirt inside of a Turbo or Shelby Valve Cover. This skirt further prevents any oil from being slung into the PCV system. It is simple, and straight through, but those who are visual learners like myself, this will hopefully help you out a bit.

Step 1: Locate your valve cover

Step 2: Remove the bolts holding down the valve cover. The four bolts on the corners of the valve cover are 13mm, and the ones in between are 10mm.

Step 3: Remove the valve cover!

Step 4: Take the TBI Steel Skirt..

..and place it over the camshaft. It will only go on one way.

Step 5a: Remove the internal baffle that is inside the valve cover.

Note: If you do not remove the internal baffle and try to put the valve cover over the TBI Steel Skirt, well.. this

Step 5b: Remove the two 10mm bolts on the back of the valve cover that hold the baffle in place.

Step 6: Take a flat head screwdriver and pry the baffle loose. Once loose, lift it straight up and it should pop out.

Step 7: Find two nuts and bolts that will fit inside that bolt holes you removed from the baffle and put some RTV or JB Weld on them to seal them shut.

Step 8: Clean the mating surface of the valve cover to where there is no more old RTV. I used a flat head screwdriver and a wire brush.

Step 9: Make a good 1/8th inch bead of RTV in the little channel of the valve cover mating surface. I used Permatex Ultra Black gasket maker

Step 10: Take the valve cover, and put it over the TBI Steel Skirt. It should slip right over. Tighten the bolts and you're done!

Special thanks to Simon for the TBI Skirt and Rob for the PCV info!