Quote Originally Posted by Ubmbass View Post
One of these track days, I'll tow the Omni to the track with the van and I'll need a driver for one of the two, perhaps you can take the wheel?

Corby
Corby I'll more than gladly drive either one anytime you need!But just a heads up, I do have a history of getting the fastest times in other people's vehicles! I still hold the best time in my Dad's but now Matt's Roadrunner. Hopefully that won't change your mind as it'd still be your car your knowledge and work that made it go fast! But anytime you go to the track, even with just the Hoopty. Let me know! I'd love to see it run! I've never seen it run yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigo View Post

I think I've always pushed people in the direction of raising their expectations and not confusing their own lack of success with actual limitations of the parts when simple math proves otherwise.

How many people would have told you you couldn't run 10s with a 4cyl @ 12psi? How many of them would've been wrong? All of them. Is that negativity? I think embracing that as a possibility is exciting, just like knowing people ran 13.9 with stock drivetrain is exciting even though people with upgrades are out there running 15.2 all the time and telling people how hard it is to go any faster.
Yeah 10's on 12psi makes you really wonder what's possible when the car should easily handle a LOT more boost ....