Thread: Insurance- What are you guys using?

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor mopar-tech's Avatar

Insurance- What are you guys using?

Just called Hagarty and they don't wish to insure the CSX till its painted and then they will just *consider it* since its an 80's vehicle.

What are you guys using? I have 5 cars insured with them now, I may try and squeeze them a bit on the issue if they prove difficult.

Gary Donovan

Working on clearing the decks.

Re: Insurance- What are you guys using?

Quote Originally Posted by mopar-tech View Post
    Just called Hagarty and they don't wish to insure the CSX till its painted and then they will just *consider it* since its an 80's vehicle.

What are you guys using? I have 5 cars insured with them now, I may try and squeeze them a bit on the issue if they prove difficult.

Gary Donovan
    http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/sh...t=#post1078461
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs0075's Avatar

Re: Insurance- What are you guys using?

I have both my cars insured with Hagerty and haven't had any issues. And yes, my Lancer needs paint. I used the online application process, maybe you just ended up talking to the wrong person?

Stephen: 1987 GLHS #0075, 1965 Polara 880 convertible
    SDAC National- proud member
    Western Canada SDAC- proud member
    www.wc-tm.com
    "I am not a number. I am a free man!" Number 6