So I have a 92 shadow es. No tag on the prop valve.
Swapped rear drums for disks from 92 daytona iroc. When I got the iroc, rims were off of it. I am assuming that since it has the 11" rear brakes, it had 15" wheels. I didn't swap the prop valve and the rears are locking up, which I would expect to happen. So, to fix that, I am going to swap prop valves from the daytona as well.

According to the chart below (which is from the 92 chrysler FWD manual), the iroc prop should be white tag for 15" wheels and the shadow yellow tag. However, it sure looks like the daytona tag to me is yellow. Its a dull yellow color on Top. I wiped it off, to make sure but I can't see how if it was white originally, it would age out to a dull yellow, sort of like paper does when it ages. Anywho, I am sure this is the original prop valve as it was a beast to get the rusted lines disconnected.

Anyone happen to have a pic of their white or yellow tag for comparison? I forgot to take a pic this morning. Will try to later today. If it really is a yellow tag, is there any point to swapping it out since in theory, its the same valve... Also, the donor car from the yard... I am assuming that it came from factory with disks and that previous owner didn't do a drum swap out on it and not change the valve... which could possibly explain a yellow tag...??