Thread: RIP Chance McClurkin DevilsOwn

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

RIP Chance McClurkin DevilsOwn

As some of you already know, we are and have been a dealer for devilsOwn for many years. We recently received the news that the Chance McClurkin recently passed away.

"With much regret, we here at DevilsOwn need to inform you that Chance McClurkin, owner of DevilsOwn, passed away February 8th after a very short battle with a brain tumor. While this has been devastating to all of us here, I want to assure you that this will not stop us. DevilsOwn was Chance’s baby and he dreamed of nothing more than having a company that created a quality product. I have every intention on keeping his dream alive.

Now, to introduce myself. I am Chance’s wife, Delana. Though you may have not dealt with me in the past, I have always been here in some capacity. Back in the beginning, Chance and I worked late getting orders out and growing the company to the point that Chance was eventually able to quit his job of drawing houses in order to do DevilsOwn full time. I have been involved every step of the way and in the last couple of years have been involved full time as well. I plan on continuing to make a quality product with the ease of use, just as Chance would have wanted.
    All of us here at DevilsOwn value your business and appreciate your patience as we make this difficult transition.
    Devilsown Logo
    Delana McClurkin
    www.alcohol-injection.com
    Phone: 405-470-4356
    Fax: 405-227-9124

They had a go fundme account to help offset some of his medical expenses, and I know he left behind a wife and small children.
    http://www.gofundme.com/DevilsOwn
    RIP Chance, you will be greatly missed!!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Hybrid booster

Re: RIP Chance McClurkin DevilsOwn

Very sad news, but it's good to hear that she will share in his passion instead of dismantling the company!

Corby