Thread: Thank you Turbos unleashed

Mitsu booster

Thank you Turbos unleashed

Great customer service and care taking of clients, even one from long distance.
    Too many things to list here what I and Chris walked thru before package was here but in every corner on the way he was helping and advising where help was needed, thanks once more and greetings from Finland, keep up good work.

Re: Thank you Turbos unleashed

Quote Originally Posted by chrysler gs -89 View Post
    Great customer service and care taking of clients, even one from long distance.
    Too many things to list here what I and Chris walked thru before package was here but in every corner on the way he was helping and advising where help was needed, thanks once more and greetings from Finland, keep up good work.
    No problem Kim. International orders can be a bit of a pain sometimes because of all the hoops that have to be jumped through. Glad we were able to confirm all the items on your order quickly though and surprised you got the packages so fast.

Let us know when you are ready for the rest of the pieces.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Thumbs up Re: Thank you Turbos unleashed

I was also very peased with your customer service, it bothers me when you get flack on this forum some times I would buy from you again if I had the cash, un employed employed now keep up the good work we need your parts
    later Dick Westerhof