Thread: So I installed my Iroc R/T Gauge Cluster in my Daytona Shelby...

Thumbs up So I installed my Iroc R/T Gauge Cluster in my Daytona Shelby...

and everything went great. Nothing cracked when I replaced the cluster, but one problem has arisen. I suppose that sometime between '90 and '92/'93, wires were crossed for the high beam indicator, the left turn signal indicator, and the battery voltage meter. Now, whenever I turn on the highbeams, the left turn signal shows up as steady. When I click the turn signal, the blue high beam indicator flashes and not the turn signal arrow. Finally, the battery volt meter remains down towards the '8' portion and it also goes crazy when the turn signal is initiated.

... BUT! It's in, it works, and all the gauges work. Therefore, success! It is a neat switch up from the stock gauge cluster in the Daytona Shelby's!

I would fix these little problems but it's a Ma F'er to deal with so it's a done deal in my opinion haha!

Hybrid booster

Re: So I installed my Iroc R/T Gauge Cluster in my Daytona Shelby...

...till you go for inspection (?)

Good deal. It's gratifying to improve your own car. Maybe somebody here has the dash pin-out for both your car and the cluster so you could know which wires are needing changed. It will probably get on your nerves after awhile.

Mike

boostaholic

Yeah you should get a pin out some were and figure out whar needs done,Im sure it would get on your nerves eventualy and maby cause problems geting it inspected.

sounds like a win for you, thats why i told you i wasnt sure if it all hooked up the same

It's all good when it comes to inspection, as long as all the exterior lights work, horn works, brakes work, and it appears that we have a catalytic converter as part of our exhaust, we're good to go!

Yeah thanks again Tom, it's def. good to be able to determine gas mileage again now!