Thread: Looking through my suspension books and found something cool

turbo addict

Looking through my suspension books and found something cool

This is from my high performance suspension and steering class in college; I was flipping though the notes and handouts and thought I would share.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1422500115229.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	302.3 KB 
ID:	53633
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Re: Looking through my suspension books and found something cool

what college and degree has a high performance suspension and steering class???

turbo addict

well that beats the line drawing of an early seventies dart convertable found in my grade 11 physics textbook (I know 70"s dart convert ??) - that's why I remembered the drawing

the same picture that was on a can of vinyl top cleaner I found in the garage as a kid back in the seventies - except the drawings were reversed

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    what college and degree has a high performance suspension and steering class???

University of Northwestern Ohio

I got an Associates in Automotive high performance technology there. looking back it was sort of a waste and Ill be living with that bad decision for the rest of my life due to student loan debt but it was definitely a learning experience.
    Ian Adams Function>Form 1990 shadow scrapped, too rusty:( 1991 Spirit R/T Scrapped, parts sold:( 1989 Turbo Caravan Daily beater with built-[I]ish [/I]​engine slowly evolving into weekend turbo beater.

turbo addict

Yea 2 of my real good friends went there. Both for high performance and both got associates. One works for uhaul... The other works for a ma and pop shop. Both hate the fact that they wasted there time and money.

How old are you shack??? You might know them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by 85boostbox View Post
    Yea 2 of my real good friends went there. Both for high performance and both got associates. One works for uhaul... The other works for a ma and pop shop. Both hate the fact that they wasted there time and money.

How old are you shack??? You might know them?
    I'm 26 I graduated there in November of 2010.

turbo addict

You know guys by the name of Jeremy Furchak or Joe Custer?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

turbo addict

No don't know either of them. Too many people running around up there.

turbo addict

My school also had a "High Performance Vehicle" program. I had it for a minor for a little while, but it would have taken me 2 more semesters to be able to get all the classes, so I dropped it. For what my degree is and what I do it is totally worthless, but for myself I find it invaluable.

turbo addict

I went to school for automotive. 2 year school. It definitely gave me a head start but paying the last 10 grand I owe hurts. It was a fun experience though. I would do it all over again.

turbo addict

Didn't Aaron(8valves) go there and got his job at Heffner straight out of school?

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by moparman76_69 View Post
    Didn't Aaron(8valves) go there and got his job at Heffner straight out of school?
    Aaron did go there about the same time I did. He had his foot in the door of the high performance field from previous experience. I'm from a small town with no high performance following and no family in the field.