Thread: ARP Head stud part number

Hybrid booster

ARP Head stud part number

Hi - does anyone have a ARP part number for 2.2 common block head studs (11mm)? No luck in the web search. Maybe they are from another engine? Thanks!

Re: ARP Head stud part number

Quote Originally Posted by DevoBuzz View Post
    Hi - does anyone have a ARP part number for 2.2 common block head studs (11mm)? No luck in the web search. Maybe they are from another engine? Thanks!
    241-4501 or you can get it here much cheaper

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/11mm...stud-p-54.html

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

Hybrid booster

Thanks Chris! You are right - that is much cheaper. Do you know what part number 241-4701 is for? Are one of them for non turbo?

Quote Originally Posted by DevoBuzz View Post
    Thanks Chris! You are right - that is much cheaper. Do you know what part number 241-4701 is for? Are one of them for non turbo?
    241-4701= 12pt nuts

http://arp-bolts.com/kits/ARPkit-det...?RecordID=1588

We can get these too but they are slightly higher. Give us a shout if you are interested.

Chris-TU
    Chris Wright www.TurbosUnleashed.com Chris@TurbosUnleashed.com 602-76-BOOST Tech/Sales#: Monday-Saturday 9AM-7PM MST Proudly Serving the Turbo-Mopar Community since 1997 TU is a performance, not marketing company. We provide accurate performance data on all our performance products. Fabricating data to make us appear better is just not our style. Do the research before you buy. ROCK BOTTOM PRICES WITHOUT THE HIDDEN HANDLING FEES.... -----HOME OF THE 9 SECOND FWD T-M CLUTCH-----

turbo addict

I have both the 6 point and 12 pt nut versions. I like the 12pts a bit better but I can't really say why I do.

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by GLHNSLHT2 View Post
    I have both the 6 point and 12 pt nut versions. I like the 12pts a bit better but I can't really say why I do.
    On some aluminum valve covers the 6 point hex nut can contact the edge of the valve cover if pointed just right. That is why I like the 12 point nuts. Usually not a problem though.
    Todd

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor supercrackerbox's Avatar

I like the 12-point ones because that's what I got when I ordered them for my engine and I had to go buy a 1/2" drive, 1/2", 12-point, deep well socket specifically for that job, and I always know exactly where that socket is.

And yet I can't keep track of 1/2" drive 15mm sockets for the regular head bolts to save my life . . . I just use my 15mm impact socket on those now.