Thread: For Sale: 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T

Mitsu booster Turbo Mopar Contributor

For Sale: 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T

Date: 11th January 2015
    Username: RoadRunnerJoe
    Full Name: Joe Wyatt
    City, State, Zip: Casper, Wyoming 82601
    Selling or Wanted Price: ($6,000)

Description: For sale: green 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. This car has approximately 69,500 miles on it. The car's exterior and interior is in good shape. It runs wells, but needs a little TLC. It has been repainted the original factory green and is rust free. It has tinted windows. I have owned this car for three years and drove it for the first two years until I got another daily driver. It has been stored inside for the last three years that I have owned it and the previous owner stored it inside as well. I hate to get rid of this car, but I hate to see it just sit there and go to waste. I would prefer to see an enthusiast purchase it and enjoy it. I would keep it but I have too many other projects going on right now and I need the space in my shop. Please e-mail me if you'd like to see pictures of it. This website is not allowing me to post the pictures I have.
    Last edited by RoadRunnerJoe; 01-14-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Re: For Sale: 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T

This car is still for sale. Some of the options I didn't mention in the original post are: 5-speed transmission, air-conditioning, cruise control, tilt steering, 6-way electric driver's seat, electric windows, rear window defrost, rear window wiper, grey interior, and tinted windows. It also has a Viper security system. The air conditioning works, but it has a leak so it doesn't hold a charge long.

Description: For sale: green 1993 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T. This car has approximately 69,500 miles on it. The car's exterior and interior is in good shape. It runs wells, but needs a little TLC. It has been repainted the original factory green and is rust free. It has tinted windows. I have owned this car for four years and drove it for the first two years until I got another daily driver. It has been stored inside for the last four years that I have owned it and the previous owner stored it inside as well. I hate to get rid of this car, but I hate to see it just sit there and go to waste. I would prefer to see an enthusiast purchase it and enjoy it. I would keep it but I have too many other projects going on right now and I need the space in my shop. Please e-mail me if you'd like to see pictures of it. This website is not allowing me to post the pictures I have. The options include 5-speed transmission, air-conditioning, cruise control, tilt steering, 6-way electric driver's seat, electric windows, rear window defrost, rear window wiper, grey interior, and tinted windows. It also has a Viper security system. The air conditioning works, but it has a leak so it doesn't hold a charge long.

My pictures of this car are in the photo gallery under RoadRunner Joe. You can e-mail me at 70roadrunner@bresnan.net if you have any questions. Thanks.