Date: 28th December 2014
Username: A.J.
Full Name: Arthur Lemieux
City, State, Zip: Mesa, AZ 85213
Selling or Wanted Price: $800

I'm selling this Daytona that I bought to restore but can't with my other projects going on. I bought it for $500, replaced the head for $300 and then it developed a rod knock. I dropped the oil pan and the oil pump pick up screen was plugged with RTV from previous crap work done to the car. I tried rolling bearings in but it didn't take. I just want to get out of it what I have into it as far as money I've spent. I'm taking a bath on the labor. If it doesn't sell I'm going to part it which I don't want to do because body wise, it's straight and rust free. If you are not interested in the car as a whole, please post what parts you might be interested in so I can gauge if I can recoup my $800. I am willing to transport it to any state adjacent to AZ but you have to pay for gas (round trip) and possibly have to put me up for the night if it's more than 12 hours round trip. My Dakota get 15 mpg so you can do the math. I'd just hate to see a straight rust free Daytona get parted. I have more pics and am willing to e-mail upon request. What might not appear in the photos is the front air damn is cracked and the front facia is lifted behind the headlights preventing them from opening via the motors so they are disconnected. I had to replace the drivers side door when I got it because the hinge was messed up and somebody tried welding it making it even worst. The drivers side fender has some damage because of the door. I converted the fusible links to a power distribution box I got out of a Lebaron. The interior is good but the dash is cracked from the AZ sun.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -