Thread: 1985 Dodge Charger hatch emblem

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor jeff1234's Avatar

1985 Dodge Charger hatch emblem

Hey all, I am looking for the charger emblem in very good used condition or nos.
    The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars, how fast can you afford to go?

Hybrid booster Turbo Mopar Contributor shmedley's Avatar

Re: 1985 Dodge Charger hatch emblem

Let me look at what I have this weekend. I know I have a few that I have pulled off over the years.
    Thanks Brad S. SDAC National Proud Member SDAC Chicago Proud Member 14 Ram 1500 86 Shelby Charger "Chicago Stock"

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

I have a black one ready to install.

I really need the chrome one. Mine are just OK and if I go with an all black theme I can paint them. Thanks for your offer anyway. Jeff
    The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic dollars, how fast can you afford to go?

Hey sorry for not replying, just was busy this last week. I do not have any and haven't for a while. That was probably the first thing I pulled off the car when I got it back in 1991.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

You were so impulsive then, LOL. Thanks for looking anyway.
    Jeff

haha man I was so young and naive. Had I known ANY of this stuff would have any value I wouldn't have thrown it away so quickly. I know I threw away seats, lowering springs from MP, louvers and all kinds of other stuff. Just one thing after the other. I do have a newer Charger set of letters you can have, just need to pay for shipping if you want them. I'll find them and get a pic up, if you are interested.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Jon, sure I would like to see the pic's. If they are good and the design is different, it might be a cool touch. Repainting the car and doing interior resto work right now and hope to be finished by middle of June. Too cold right now and I don't have a heated shop.The paint will be mild custom paint scheme changes that are proving difficult to design. The factory had it right with the Shelby scheme but I have some idea's that I hope will look proper.
    Jeff