Date: 14th December 2014
Username: mopar969
Full Name:
City, State, Zip:
Contact: (your choice of listing e-mail and phone. you must provide phone number via at least PM if potential buyer wants to verify.)
Selling or Wanted Price: (any applicable merchant fees must be included in this and not in addition)

Description: Hello, I am looking for an 1988 or 1989 Daytona near the Pittsburgh morgantown west Virginia area. I will also drive to Maryland or Ohio if you have something of interest to me.

I am looking for either an 88 or 89 daytona because they have the nicer dash in my opinion compared to the newer models. I like the pop up headlights and these two years have air bags on the steering wheel as an option.

I am looking for the daytona to have the optional airbag and it must run and have a clean title. As far as what engine or if it is an auto or manual I am not particular. However, I do want the paint to be in good shape. Lastly, I am looking for it to be in the 120,000 mile range or lower.

If you have a Daytona that fits this description and is close to the area described please pm me or post here. If you have a Daytona that is close to my description and are looking to sell it let me know as I am up to offers. Long story short my dad had a Daytona and sold it in the late 90's and I now have the time to buy one and enjoy it.

Thanks!!