Thread: F4, R5, or R2+ cam

turbo addict

F4, R5, or R2+ cam

Must be stock base circle, so "billet" no regrinds. Needs to be in good, ready to race condition, but doesnt have to be new.

I can pay cash money (well not really..paypal), and/or do trades for things I sell at www.exoticelectron.com , but if you'd like a BMF intake the deal would have to be cam + something else, such as one or more of the following:

-crane springs
    -PT lifters/washer mod
    -+2mm intake valves and/or seats for G-head
    -$

Shipping to 92544

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor ajakeski's Avatar

Re: F4, R5, or R2+ cam

turbo addict

Quote Originally Posted by ajakeski View Post
    wow nice find! look how wide those lobes are. And a bargain too. I just need a way to convert those numbers into something I can compare. Soon..soon..thanks for the tip!!

That's a slider cam. I thought you had to have either new rockers or the ones that go with it? In this case, you'd need new ones. That's what I've heard, not sure how much truth there is to that though.
    [SIZE="3"] [B]Jon Trotter[/B][/SIZE] [B]1985[/B] Dodge Shelby Charger, Currently decommissioned [B]1987[/B] Shelby GLHS, #937 [B]1987[/B] Shelby Lancer, #628 [QUOTE=Reeves;587010]I can be ready. Please send pics of wife. _____DodgeZ add comments here______[/QUOTE]

Comp still makes that cam, the high energy 268H...and yes it's a slider cam....and it's also not good at all for any performance gains on a turbo engine, it's an N/A cam. They also make a 260H, and magnum series 280H. All N/A cams. They still do however make the slider super 60 cam, same as original specs, called the 260MT. It's $214 directly from them-

http://www.compperformancegroupstore...RY464CamsTurbo

Hybrid booster

The R5 is a billet cam. Cam Specs: 243/235 Intake/Exhaust Duration @ .050 496/508 Intake/Exhaust Gross Valve Lift Centerline 113.5

It's a new blank not billet. No one makes a billet cam for our cars.