Thread: My last two time slips from 2014

My last two time slips from 2014

This is my last two time slips of the season. My local track, Quaker City Motorsports Park held their last bash of the season, called the great pumpkin race. The place was packed, the new owner put a lot of money into the place and the track was awesome! For the hell of it the owner decided to make it a 1000 foot race, which made it interesting. They also had hay rides and trick-or-treating for the kids and a lot of the racers decorated their trailers. The air was cold and the car ran awesome, I cant wait till next season!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	times.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	448.9 KB 
ID:	52273  

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Re: My last two time slips from 2014

Nice runs! glad to see you and the car getting some track time!!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Glad to hear your car is running so well Rob, and not breaking. It makes for a lot of fun.
    I sure wish I lived closer to your tracks. I would probably get out more with you guys.
    best 1/8 ET-6.16 sec. best 1/8 speed-119.70 Best 1/4 MPH 145.5, Best 1/4 ET 9.65 sec. 8 valve NO NITROUS!!

Quote Originally Posted by glhs727 View Post
    Nice runs! glad to see you and the car getting some track time!!
    thanks. I've been staying local this year. to much work going on at home for me to venture off too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Stramer View Post
    Glad to hear your car is running so well Rob, and not breaking. It makes for a lot of fun.
    I sure wish I lived closer to your tracks. I would probably get out more with you guys.
    I did destroy a tranny early this year, ring and pinion went and took out the rest of the tranny. had many runs on it so I can't complain.
    Wished you lived closer too. would be awesome to see the look on peoples faces when you kick some big block asses. hope to see you next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiorob View Post
    I did destroy a tranny early this year, ring and pinion went and took out the rest of the tranny. had many runs on it so I can't complain.
    Wished you lived closer too. would be awesome to see the look on peoples faces when you kick some big block asses. hope to see you next year.
    My transmission is running on borrowed time.

I would LOVE to run Norwalk with your crew!! Its on my bucket list. One of the top three events for me was SDAC Topeka when you were there. My Gizzard still hurts from laughing.
    best 1/8 ET-6.16 sec. best 1/8 speed-119.70 Best 1/4 MPH 145.5, Best 1/4 ET 9.65 sec. 8 valve NO NITROUS!!

turbo addict

amazing times and nice looking ride

turbo addict

Very nice runs!

turbo addict

Hey Rob, next time you go seek out Terry Flickenger (SP?). He was runner-up to me at the 1987 NHRA Div 3 ET bracket finals in an old school Mopar. He was just a kid back then. Tell him I still have Matchbox...down to 1875 lbs and over 305,000 miles!
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]47 Time NHRA/IHRA drag race champ-----84 Plymouth Horizon/1 of 84 HO equipped from the factory/1910 lbs, 2.5 with carb, nearly 315,000 miles-----04 SRT4/S2 with S3 turbo/12.17 @ 119/DOTs/93 Octane/SOLD-----2003 PT Cruiser GT, won a True Street class at the 2017 National Muscle Car Association World Street Finals-----2010 Toyota Prius/my delivery truck, 77.9 mpg best and NOT A PLUG IN, nearly 230,000 miles and way over 5600 miles per month! [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

Really glad to see you having so much Fun doing what you love Bro! One Awesome ride you have there and a couple more Great passes!

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!

See me ride out of the sunset... Turbo Mopar Staff BadAssPerformance's Avatar

Nice work OhioRob! Glad you made it out one more time this year, car is moovin!

JT
    SDAC Director
    SDAC-Chicago President
    JOIN SDAC and your local Chapter TODAY! - SUPPORT the CLUB that supports YOUR HOBBY!
    87 Shelby Z - 10.50@141.66mph
    87 CSX #751 Clone - 12.88@102.88mph

www.badassperformance.com
    Check out Turbo-Mopar Times!
    Submit your 1/4 mile times HERE!!

Support SDAC! Join Today!
    "I'm not some pro athlete with a bajillion dollars, I'm just an every man"
    Note: The information and any images provided in this post are not for distribution outside this forum without the author's permission.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
    Heads up racing are few and far between so I'm gearing my self more for bracket racing. wish me luck and maybe I'll make more then 4 runs in one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Stramer View Post
    My transmission is running on borrowed time.

I would LOVE to run Norwalk with your crew!! Its on my bucket list. One of the top three events for me was SDAC Topeka when you were there. My Gizzard still hurts from laughing.
    The first thing I think of when looking back at Topeka and I can still vision it in my head is when the both of us drove down to the staging lanes to race each other and they closed the track down,RATS. we almost raced anyway, we should of.
    see you at Norwalk 2015.

boostaholic

Wow, that thing is really gettin it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Really glad to see you having so much Fun doing what you love Bro! One Awesome ride you have there and a couple more Great passes!
    It has become the most unlikely racecar and I kinda like that plus the thrill of going almost 140 mph in about 10 seconds is kinda addicting. Ya I'll be doing this as long as I'm able.

Supporting Member II Turbo Mopar Contributor Shadow's Avatar

Amen to that brotha!

Robert Mclellan
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wambNdfnu5M
    10.04 @ 143.28mph (144.82 highest mph)
    Worlds fastest 8v MTX Shelby Charger
    Manitoba's Fastest 4cyl!
    8 valve, No Nitrous!
    New clutch combo is the SH!T!