Thread: The last of my Turbo Dodge stuff for sale!

Garrett booster

The last of my Turbo Dodge stuff for sale!

Date: 10th November 2014
    Username: Username
    Full Name: Jarrod Walker
    City, State, Zip:Orange, CA 92869

Here's the last of my remaining TD stuffthat needs to not be in my garage any more. All prices are OBO and shipping is NOT included, so if you are not close enough to meet for pick up let me know your zip code and I can check on shipping.
    Items for sale are:

-2 DSM blow off valves with pipes. Both from turbo colts, both checked with vacuum pump and working. Can cut down pipe to make shipping cheaper if interested. $40 ea.
    -Set of 1 & 1/8 inch energy suspension sway bar bushings PN 5.5105G. Bought for my old car not realizing they werent the right size so the bag is open but the bushings are NEW.-$15
    -1 daytona IC with brackets. $50
    -1 Radiator/IC set up from a lebaron GTC. The radiator is trash, but I kept it in case someone needed the demensions to have another one made. If you don't need the radiator and want it shipped I can take it off and trash it the price is basically for the IC anyways. $50
    -Sway bar from and 88' Csx-t that has tabs welded on the ends for and end link set up(prevents the sway bar from any kind of binding) and a brace for the front of the sub frame. This comes with USED poly sway bar bushings and control arm bushings, but NO end links.-$50
    -2 T2 exhaust manifolds, stock un-ported. $20 ea.
    -1 2&1/4" down pipe with flange. free to the first person who buys something and wants it, just pay shipping.
    -1 Venom VCN-500 recluse nitrous kit. I bought this system a LONG time ago, used, from a guy who ran it on a tiburon. Before I bought it I called Venom to make sure I could use it on a 4 cyl TD. They said the system will work on a 4,6 or 8 cylinder as long as you use the proper wires for the injectors. It has 6 on it right now. You omit 2 for 4 cyl use and would need to add 2 for 8 cyl. Outside of that the only requirements are:
    -Port Electronic Fuel Injection (One Injector Per Cylinder) Return-Less Fuel Systems are fine. (Neon, Focus)
    -Linear Throttle Position sensor (Voltage Increases with Throttle Movement).
    -Standard Oxygen Sensor (0-1 Volt)
    -Use of High Octane fuel (92 Octane or Greater) and/or use of a pour in Octane booster.
    It comes with the original NOS bottle(smaller one) and a larger one(chrome) was purchased because the guy I bought it from said he could only make 3 passes with the small one.(They both still have gass in them, but I would guess both bottles are out of certification and if IIRC it's $20-30 to get them recertified) It has everything on the parts list to install and use it. The only concern I have is that I never installed it on my GLH-S so I've never used it my self and don't know how to test the computer controller. Everything is in very good condition and has been boxed and stored since I bought it so I don't think there will be a problem, but just in case here's the deal. I would really preffer it go to someone local so if there's an issue I can check it out for my self and refund the money if it doesn't work. If it has to be shipped we can come to an agreement beforehand that we're both comfortable with. I've been screwed before buying and selling an item here and would like to avoid it happening again and definitely don't want to do it to anyone. Price is $200

For pics of everything go here
    https://plus.google.com/photos/10785...529?banner=pwa

Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Username; 01-12-2015 at 11:55 AM.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor 2.216VTurbo's Avatar

Re: The last of my Turbo Dodge stuff for sale!

Im interested in the Daytona Rad/IC set ups, I'll take both, no shipping needed

AJ (no More Alan) 84 Rampage RT TIII/568 Quaife 87 GLHS dealer optioned Red 16V Masi/568/Quaife
    90 Masi 16V White/Ginger/Black
    89 TC Masi 16V Red/Ginger/Black
    86 GLHS #110 RoadRace Built 89 CSX-VNT Recaro Car
    89 Turbo Mini 'Woody' 85 GLHT 'RedBox'
    2014 Explorer DD'r 3.5Twin Turbo Ecoboost AWD and 500HP
    My profile page has over 20,000 views, I'm somebody LOL

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

PM sent on the wheels!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

boostaholic

Dang I cant catch a break on wheels this week.

Supporting Member Turbo Mopar Contributor glhs727's Avatar

Jarrod! clear out your mailbox! I'm trying to send you UPS info! but can't because your in box is full!

UPS will be out Friday to pick up both boxes!
    FWD Performance is a performance shop with a significant investment in this market. We pride oursleves with a hard work ethic, friendly customer service, and honest business dealings with no hidden fees. FWD Performance, Real Race Products by Real Racers.

Garrett booster

Deleted sold items and their pictures....and bump.