Canada seems to have its fair share of life drama, lol, so my friend, Farrell is ready to do porting again.

A brief background on my man, I've mentioned this before but I met a very good head porter, he has been in the game for along time, used to do engine/head work on race bikes, IE the AMA and Formula USA series, drag bikes, before Yoshimura was around and even they used him, and won alot of HP contests, races and racers loved how is engines ran, they weren't peaky, anyhow, he's built alot of good heads, redid my friends ported 1J head and picked up 40 whp on less boost, the same truck I raced a few years ago,

He has cut apart a TIII head, swirl and g-heads. I'll dig up the flow numbers on one head he did but it was impressive, gotta find the paperwork. He has build a boosted flowbench, yes, a boosted flowbench. He got my TIII head to flow really good numbers too. He said its cool to watch the air stall on certain heads with more lift or flow,

His flow bench,

http://www.flowbenchtech.com/forum/v....php?f=3&t=287

Anyhow, at this time, he knows how to port but based on his current situation, I can't provide flow numbers due to him having nowhere to setup his bench but his work is 2nd to none. I'll post pics of his work he did on a G-head I sold to a local. I sold one to another member on here a few years ago and so far, he is very happy with it.

There is one price, $550 for the porting, plus shipping. Its not balls out, using clay etc but it will flow very, very well with +1mm valves. If you want a valve job, valves, springs etc, I can add that on, the charges are extra of course. You can send those parts if you want or I'll supply them. I put bigger seats in etc if you want that but just trying to keep it simple.