Quote Originally Posted by acannell View Post
oh jeez Chris..now I have to figure out if I should get this instead of an F4....and I have no idea how to figure that out..helppppp...why do I know so little about CAMS???? arghhh

man $250 what a DEAL!

maybe you could talk a little about how you came up with this new R5 design? aww itll probably be sold out before I get anything figured out anyways
Don't want to make this post sound like a downer, but is there Any more info on this cam? Any track or dyno tests? Asa, you are correct in the assumption that there is No way for you to know if this cam would work better than the F4 or really work well at all. There simply is not enough info.

Chris, can you post the LSA? Seat to Seat duration? Is this "symmetrical", or "A symmetrical"? Is the 113.5 the recommended installed centerline?

This would really be Minimal info to have Any idea of how this cam will perform.

This is why you really need a cam card.

So for now, the F4 is the Proven performer (info or no) and that is what I would base my selection on.

Hopefully someone can do a legitimate comparo Or at least some kind of BtB comparo to Prove this cam, who knows, it Could be Dabomb!