Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible shelby CSX-t sunroof car

Mitsu booster

Re: Possible shelby CSX-t sunroof car

Mine has a documented accident dammage that was thought to have totaled the car in the right rear. the roof may have been done at the same time as the quarter

Mitsu booster

I have an '88 CSX-T with what looks like factory sunroof as well, mine has a 1987 year mark. Headliner, everything looks factory. have to figure out loading pictures here.

Hybrid booster

That's an interesting story, I'm the guy that had the sunroof car in the other thread, haven't been on this forum in ages since I sold it. Cant you get a carfax to see if yours was heavily damaged?

Mitsu booster

I have car faxes on mine, never wrecked. It traces back to California, then St. Louis. Hasn't been running for the last 4 owners, just went from storage lot to lot. I bought it here in Denver, still had a Missouri title. I replaced the engine with a matching '88 turbo. They told me the motor was locked up so I didn't mess with it. Found when I pulled it that the trans had come apart from the engine pulling the starter into the flywheel, locking it up. Found out when I pulled it that it wasn't an original because it had a 6 bolt flywheel/crank, not that 8 bolt in '88. So I installed new flywheel, clutch, t-belt, rear main, turbo, steering rack, struts. The steering column was out of another type of dodge, no bolted in right. I found a Shadow tilt column. I've done all this in the last 15 months. Just replaced the heater core today. I have a set of factory wheels but no center caps so other custom wheels on car. It now has a CO. title but I need to install a cat to pass state emissions. Am I the one who bought this car from you here in Denver? Anyway, the '87 date on the sunroof indicates that it's original equipment. The headliner and body are nearly flawless.
    Too hard to figure out pictures here but if you send me an email I will send pictures. timthemechanic@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12