Date: 23rd October 2014
Username: Directconnection
Full Name: Steve
City, State, Zip: Maine
Description:

Losing storage on one of the R/Ts means that I can't have two white spirit R/Ts sitting in my driveway, so one or both have to go in 2-3 weeks.

Car#1 ran when parked, (fuel pump dead now) but is beat up externally. Interior is nice with 75k miles... I plan to keep the motor/568 and if no takers, will take wiring/suspension before parting/scrapping.

Car#2 had oil pump failure, but motor turns over. Rust free body and underside in great shape (I stored it since 2002) but paint peeling and one small dent on rear quarter. I think I have a couple pics here in my gallery from years back. Same situation as above: I'll be grabbing the motor/568 and suspension/wiring unless someone has an offer/trade.

Can't really give a price because it all depends on what someone wants. Ideally, like to see someone take car #1 as a roller ($ similar to scrap value to make it easy for someone), and maybe save car#2 to restore.

I've tentatively posted this before, but this time they have to go. Come and git 'em and let's have a sawzall party! {possibly open to trades, too}