Date: 15th October 2014
Username: dodgeshadowchik
Full Name: Marybeth
City, State, Zip: 60016
Selling or Wanted Price: varies on what goes with it

Description:

Good Monring! I am quite sad to have to do this, but I do not foresee ever getting this project back together, so I need to part ways with it. I have had this car for 10 years, now. the body was media blasted for paint, and was coated with rust bullet. The shell itself is completely rust free. Completely! It is a shell, though! No glass, interior, anything it it. So it is at the point of needing paint. And also the major hold up as to why I have never done anything with it. All the glass and pieces are with the car and will come with it.

It is sitting on Koni and eibach springs; been converted over to rear disc brakes, as well.

I have a ton of parts to go with it, if you would like. Including a body kit that resembles the 89 CSX, 2.4L engine, A555 trans, rear swaybar, poly bushings, ect.

So the price depends on what goes with it. Pay for the suspension, and get a rust free shell with it! I am asking $600 for the suspension.

Car is located in the Chicagoland area. I would really hate to see this get parted and go to a junkyard. But it is "just a shadow", so that may be ultimately what will happen. However... becuase it is just a shadow, it would make a good project for a clone, so you don't have to use a numbered car.

LMK and thanks!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadow.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	51865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadowgroundeffects.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	51866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shadowunderside.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	51867