Date: 14th October 2014
Username: MNmopar
Full Name: Josh Viste
City, State, Zip: Green Bay area, Wisconsin

Over the last 2 years or so, I've really started missing the turbo 8v spirit that I used to have. I've also always liked the '88 csxt's... so I'm looking for a NICE turbo spirit or CSXT. I'd really like the spirit to be a manual, but it wouldn't necessarily be a deal killer if the right one is an auto. Rust free, and good paint are much more important than the engine condition. Black would be my personal choice of color, but I'd be interested in anything as long as it doesn't have a red interior.

As far as the CSXT is concerned, I'd just like to find one as rust-free as possible with good paint. I don't care about the engine, but I'd like it to have all of the bits it came with from the factory (no missing rare parts).

The final thing is probably the biggest obstacle... I'd really like to find the "dream car" in the Midwest so I don't have to have the car shipped. It just costs too much to ship these things to a small town in Wisconsin. I mean, I'd consider any car in the U.S. (absolutely no Canadian cars), but I'd really like to be able to pick it up.

So... yeah, I'm limiting myself here, but if you know of anything like this, please let me know!