Date: 13th October 2014
Username: lbaonocsetr
Full Name:Heath
City, State, Zip:Kutztown, PA
Selling or Wanted Price: $2,000.00 o.b.o.

Description: Hello. I am selling an 88 dodge lancer shelby. its a 2.2 liter turbo II 5 speed. had head gasket done along with all new other gaskets rebuilt stock turbo. also has a custom cold air intake and intercooler piping that goes to a big front mount intercooler. a/c is off, no cat aftermarket muffler. some other newer parts also. reason for selling is want to get something newer thats a daily driver. the lancer does smoke blue (oil smell) it seems on when there is vacuum which ive been told that it means its a valve guide seal. it does not smoke under boost which ive been told that it would be the rings. i took off the valve cover to see if i can see anything but haven't found the time to mess with it. 2nd gear has a slight whine to it which is how i drove it and its fine. shifts smooth newer clutch and flywheel gone over. newer fuel pressure regulator and newer computer. also has 2 half dollar rust spots on the drivers side rear wheel lip. faded red paint. really is a good car and hate to get rid of it but it deserves to go to someone that can give it the time it needs. trying to build a pro street dart so this is goin. fix the smoking problem and have a daily driver thats a sleeper. seats are good except for drivers seat is full of craks of course. just trying to mention everything so you would have a good idea. if interested in seeing it i have pics or if you want certain things on the car to see i can take em. email me at eaglesfan1213@gmail.com or text me at 484-256-0751. my name is Heath. thank you.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.