Thread: 1988 Dodge Lancer Shelby

Garrett booster

1988 Dodge Lancer Shelby

Date: 13th October 2014
    Username: lbaonocsetr
    Full Name:Heath
    City, State, Zip:Kutztown, PA
    Selling or Wanted Price: $2,000.00 o.b.o.

Description: Hello. I am selling an 88 dodge lancer shelby. its a 2.2 liter turbo II 5 speed. had head gasket done along with all new other gaskets rebuilt stock turbo. also has a custom cold air intake and intercooler piping that goes to a big front mount intercooler. a/c is off, no cat aftermarket muffler. some other newer parts also. reason for selling is want to get something newer thats a daily driver. the lancer does smoke blue (oil smell) it seems on when there is vacuum which ive been told that it means its a valve guide seal. it does not smoke under boost which ive been told that it would be the rings. i took off the valve cover to see if i can see anything but haven't found the time to mess with it. 2nd gear has a slight whine to it which is how i drove it and its fine. shifts smooth newer clutch and flywheel gone over. newer fuel pressure regulator and newer computer. also has 2 half dollar rust spots on the drivers side rear wheel lip. faded red paint. really is a good car and hate to get rid of it but it deserves to go to someone that can give it the time it needs. trying to build a pro street dart so this is goin. fix the smoking problem and have a daily driver thats a sleeper. seats are good except for drivers seat is full of craks of course. just trying to mention everything so you would have a good idea. if interested in seeing it i have pics or if you want certain things on the car to see i can take em. email me at eaglesfan1213@gmail.com or text me at 484-256-0751. my name is Heath. thank you.

For those selling, a photo showing the items you have for sale/trade needs to have a piece of paper with your username and date included in the photo.

The above details are not optional. This is to protect buyers... just put yourself in their shoes.

Garrett booster

Re: 1988 Dodge Lancer Shelby

Also minor thing i just thought of, the drivers side mirror tabs are broke to hold it on. Somebody walked by in the garage and bumped it with there hip. Also the plastic chord (strip) that connects the window to go up and down is broke. Thank you. Also i dont know how to put pics on here from my phone. Sorry guys.

Garrett booster

Also has a forge motorsports bov and a pillar gauge pod with boost gauge and a spot for a wideband. Thanks again

Garrett booster

$1600

Mitsu booster

Quote Originally Posted by lbaonocsetr View Post
    $1600
    Still Available?

Mitsu booster

Still Available

Garrett booster