have issue with the hideaway headlights...theres 3 ways to open and close them,obvious is by turning the headlights on,i want to disable the headlight bucket from opening with the headlights on...just using the headlight swich to turn the headlights on without engaging the hideaway....i have a seprate button on the dash to engague the hideaways but becomes non-functional when the headlights are turned on...they can be manually opened and closed also....what im wanting to do is use the button on the dash to open and close the hideaways when the headlights are on...anyone farmilliar with this model knows theres a LENS in front of the hideaways,looks really sweet with the headlights on,factory fogs on,headlight buckets closed,can the hideaways be disabled from the light swich,enabling the button on the dash to do it?Ive done it manually,but is a chore,looks so sweet with the buckets down,and dont want to switch to projector style...please can someone help me with this,theres no reson that theres not a way to change this,theres a button on the dash like i mentioned